Women In Rochester

I'd like to welcome you all to my blog.I'm not a best seller out here,nor will be the best at what topics I write about.I'm a bi sexual woman finishing up school,and have some great friends who made an outcast like me feel welcomed here in Rochester.As far as my blog goes? I decided to name it "A Bi Sexual Woman".



Many of the friends I met here,and online in the blogging community have been lesbians who really speak their mind,but their hearts shine brightest on what they have to say.Along with some of the women who are a bit more diverse,and what I mean by that is the bisexual female community.



I just want everyone to know here,if they make the choice to kick their feet up,and make the blog here a community they'd be proud of,that all are welcomed.



I started blogging because I saw other women in the blogging community become a voice for women in their area,and they go out of their way to strongly represent the town the live in,or city if that be the case.A woman in Mankato gave me the courage to start talking about my feelings in all of this.



It was the Lesbians in Rochester that gave me the courage,and the curiosity of the female bi sexual that made me go through deep thoughts in exposing my writing,my thoughts online,and who I am,but most importantly what's on their mind,and mine.



Sunday, July 6, 2014

Bisexual Women Rochester Mn

I'd like to give a special thank you to one particular bisexual woman in Rochester Mn for the shoulder to lean on,when so many questions inside my crazy body come to light.I love you with all my heart,so just know that.

I'm more interested in reading these last few months,and I read more blog posts than I write,and I think alot of us find a spot we hang out in to read,or post if that be the case if there is something we'd like to share, and get of our chests.

If you're looking for new friends,or perhaps to meet other MN Bisexual Women Then click the highlighted link.

It's hard meeting new people around here.Especially when you're in your 40's,and getting older like me.You'll find many other women there representing all lifestyles.It's just not us bi women there hanging out,but the lesbian community,and straight women too.It's a great place to meet new friends,and get a few laughs from all those who contribute across southern Minnesota.


Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment